Quick Tie Products, Inc. (QuickTie) is a construction and manufacturing organization headquartered in Jacksonville, FL. We are dedicated to developing, producing and marketing the best solutions for tying down wood frame and masonry structures exposed to wind and seismic forces. We do so by maintaining a friendly, fair and creative work environment respecting diversity, new ideas and hard work.
If interested in any of our current openings, you may send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Please note the job title in the subject line of the email.
Junior Structural Engineer In Training (EIT)
Just graduated college? Great! Already passed your Engineer-In-Training (EIT) exam? Even better! We know what you are thinking… Now what?! Well it sounds like you might be just the person we are looking for to fill our newest position of Junior Structural EIT.
Junior Structural EIT is a full-time position that works directly with and is responsible for supporting the Vice President of Engineering. This position allows for an array of professional growth opportunities within the Construction and Manufacturing industries, and the candidate selected will be able to develop professional contacts while making a real difference at a well-known and growing organization. QuickTie has a vast project portfolio spanning hospitality, urban architecture, military bases, restaurants, assisted living facilities, single-family homes, etc., and the Junior Structural EIT will have the opportunity for exposure to all future state-of-the-art projects.
- Conduct regular plan reviews and analyze shop drawings for consistency and quality assurance.
- Contribute structural engineering design work for all multi-family projects.
- Perform and review detailed structural design calculations.
- Track open issues and complete and/or delegate action items for follow-through.
- Create structural layouts for single-family projects.
- Act as a QuickTie representative for construction site visits and inspections.
- Assist Project Managers/Drafters with the production of drawings and design documentation.
- Coordinate with Project Managers/Drafters to meet all project deadlines.
- Perform software testing and design on an as needed basis.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree required
- EIT exam completed and passed with plans to attain PE license
- Fluent in AutoCAD
- Experience with Autodesk’s REVIT (BIM) preferred
- Knowledge of engineeringdesign codes, timber design, vertical structures, building codes, and permitting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized, energetic, very detail oriented, ability to manage data, and strong math skills
- Customer excellence
You may send resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Please be aware that we do not currently offer relocation assistance or sponsor non-US Citizens for this position.
A pre-employment drug screen and background check is required.
QuickTime is an EEO Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, disability, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, service in the uniformed services or any other classification protected by law.