Quick Tie Products, Inc. (QuickTie) is a construction and manufacturing organization headquartered in Jacksonville, FL. We are dedicated to developing, producing and marketing the best solutions for tying down wood frame and masonry structures exposed to wind and seismic forces. We do so by maintaining a friendly, fair and creative work environment respecting diversity, new ideas and hard work.
We are searching for a candidate to operate our cold heading machine and thread rolling machine (including set-up, tooling, maintenance, troubleshooting, and production). We are offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
Base schedule: First Shift: Four ten hour shifts 7:00 am- 5:30 pm Monday-Thursday, some overtime will be required.
Second Shift, Monday-Wednesday, 5:30 pm – 6:00 am, 12-hour shifts, work 36 hours and get paid for 40 hours.
- Ensure highest quality and safety standards.
- Manage production of parts on cold heading and thread rolling machines.
- Coordinate with management on scheduling production runs and completing documentation in a consistent and timely manner.
- Maintain machines and tooling to ensure high functioning standards.
- Problem Solving ability.
- 5 years minimum experience running cold heading equipment, preferably running Jern Yao machines.
- Experience running a thread roller preferred.
- Technical College certificate in mechanical trade preferred.
- OSHA safety training preferred.
- Forklift operation experience preferred.
- Organized, energetic, very detail oriented, ability to manage data, and strong math skills.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Environment/Physical Components:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds without difficulty.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, and assemble small parts with hands.
- Work in a semi-climate control warehouse.
Please be aware that we do not currently offer sponsorship for non-US Citizens for this position.
A preemployment drug screen and background check is required.
QuickTie is an EEO Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, disability, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, service in the uniformed services or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com