Quick Tie Products, Inc. (“QuickTie”) will accept returned like-new, resaleable stock items for credit against future orders within 30 days of original shipment on the conditions that:
- returned freight is prepaid, and
- an Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number previously issued by QuickTie accompanies the return.
Examples of return shipments that will be refused:
- no valid QuickTie RMA number affixed to pallets,
- BOL marked “freight collect,”
- goods clearly degraded by exposure to weather elements.
Non-stock, special finish (e.g., stainless steel, powder coated) and custom or special ordered products are non-returnable and non-exchangeable, and do not qualify for credit under any circumstances. Please pay special attention when ordering these items.
Product cost must be verified with accompanying invoice displaying original purchase price. A 25% restocking fee may apply. Credit will be issued for only product returned in full, unopened cartons suitable for resale. Charges to repackage product will be incurred by the customer. Credit may not be deducted until a credit memo is issued to the customer.
Please contact our office at 904-281-0525 or email@example.com with questions.
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, and Friday 8:30 am to 12:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time.